Thursday 28 February 2008

Commission Info

I'm currently accepting commissions for people that might like to have a piece of my work to keep all for themselves.

All Black and white work or marker coloured work will be on A3 Bristol Board and
Digitally coloured work will be printed on high quality print paper.

Rates for my commissions will differ depending on the piece. Email me so we can discuss a price and payment method. I prefer to use Paypal. I will not start the commission until i have received payment and the payment clears.

I prefer to only do commissions of well known, published characters/subject matter but if you have an idea you want to see on page I'm sure i could work something out.

Email me at info@ryanbayliss.co.uk

Well thanks for checking out my work. I hope you like it?